Sign up to GP online services and you'll be able to use a website or app to:
- book or cancel appointments online with a GP or nurse
- order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
- view clinical correspondence such as hospital discharge summaries, outpatient appointment letters and referral letters
The service is free and available to everyone who is registered with a GP.
Download the NHS App and register from your smart device
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
If you have any issues using or downloading the app, check the NHS App help and support page. If patients cannot find the help they need on this page, then use the following link - www.nhs.uk/contact-us/nhs-app-feedback-form
Patients can now view, set and change their nominated Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) pharmacy using the NHS App. Nomination removes the need for patients to collect FP10s from their practice and drop them off at a pharmacy. It also allows them to send their prescriptions to the pharmacy closest to their home or to one that can deliver their medicines. To nominate an online-only pharmacy, patients must register with the pharmacy through their website or contact them directly.
We are aware of issues surrounding booking appointments using our telephones. An upgrade to our telephone system is planned. In the meantime, please feel free to book appointments via your smartphone or home computer,see how online access helped Ingrid:
How to sign-up
Visit the above links and register using your e-mail address. If you chose to register via the patient access websites/links, you will be required to complete a practice application form linked below so that we can verify your ID and link you online account to the practice.
If you choose to register by downloading the NHS App, you are not required to complete a practice application form as your ID will be verified as part of the app's registration process.
Patient Information Leaflet
Application form for Patient Access - Patients 11-15
Application form for patient access 16 & over
Application form for Proxy Access - patients 11-15
Application for proxy access - under 11
Application for proxy access aged 16 and over
In line with national guidance, online access for children will only be granted to parents for children under the age of 11 and will be for appointments and to request repeat prescriptions only.
If you have any questions please speak to one of our Receptionists who will be able to help.